Sunday 4 March 2012

Urban Decay Book of Shadows IV

Hey guys! Today I want to talk about Urban Decays Book of Shadows IVI ordered this quite q while ago when it was on sale on Hautelook, I believe I got it for $26. They have it on sale now for $44 at urbandecay. com with an original price of $64. Ive always been a HUGE fan of thier eyeshadows so when I seen this on sale I had to jump at it. With this product you get 16 gorgeous eyeshadows (10 which are new colors),a full-size 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner, a travel-size Eyeshadow Primer Potion and a travel-size Supercurl Curling Mascara. It also comes with a portable speaker and how-to videos ( barcodes to use with your phone).


Such pretty packaging!



Eyeshadows are- Blue Bus, Gunmetal, Cobra, baked, Bender, Gravity, Lost, Hijack, Midnight cowgirl, Sin, Midnight Rodeo, Crystal, Bust, Missionary, Skimp, Zypher.


I love this palette, the colors are gorgeous they go on so smooth and have such a nice sheen to them. If you want more of a matte look then this isn't the right product for you. All the colors are really pigmented and if used with a primer underneath will last all day long with no creasing. I already have thier primer potion in full size which I love so will be good to have another, a little goes a long way. I haven't used the mascara yet because im working on getting some of my others used up at the moment but I have tried the eye liner and I must say I really love it. It has a brush applicator which I find easier to work with then felt tip ones, since getting this it has actually gotten me back into eyeliner.  All in all I love this and definitley glad to have it in my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment