Tuesday 18 October 2011

A little somethin' new

Hey everyone long time no post! I can now say that Im married!! Which has explained my lack of posting anything, Im going to make a seperate post about the wedding, Im just waiting to get some good pictures back to add in the post. Anyways back to some make up, Ive bought some new elf stuff and nyx from hautelook, Ive got more coming but I figured Id put them in seperate posts, so it wasnt too much all at once. Ill start of with Elf;
I got a brush set (the black brushes, I put some of my other good ones in with it), a blush and bronzer duo, 2 blushes, an eye shadow palette and some mattifying powder and a concealer quad. I must say these are myfirst elf products and I am very pleased. The price is so fantastic that even if some of the products arent the most pigmented or use up quickly it almost dosent even bother me. this whole order I think came to 45 dollars and that wasonly because of the brushes. Here another close up of some products;

Now on to my Nyx products Ive always wanted to try them but then dontship to Canada so when I seen them on Hautelook I had to go for them and get some, the only thing I dont like about Hautelook is there shipping takesnearly 3 weeks,oh well.
what I got was 6 jumbo eye pencils which ive always heard such great things about I cant wait to get to try them all. Also an eye shadow palette, a super skinny liquidliner and a slide on eye liner. I havent gotten to use the Nyx products yet as I just got them today so I just played with a few colorson my hand but they seem to all be pigmented and work very well on the skin.


Thats an end to that for now, I believe I have another big elf order on the way as well as something from Sephora im very excited about so look out for a post on those soon! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment