Sunday 11 September 2011

Hey there!

So, this is officially my first ever blog, which is exciting and scary all at the same time. I didnt create this for any one spacific reason. I love reading other people blogs, and even if no one ever reads mine it will be a good way to express myself and get things off my chest. There isnt any one certain topic ill be discussing here, just random things that I enjoy and are happening in my life. As it said in my about me section, I am getting married in just over a month which is crazy! It is so hard to believe that nearly a year has passed since Ryan propsed, between planning a wedding and buying our fist place, it has been a pretty stressful and exciting year! Another big thing that I will probably talk about on here is make-up and beauty products, I watch countless amounts of vidoes on youtube about make-up/beauty/fashion and I just love it, I have a fairly extensize collection and I generally dont go longer then a week or so without buying something new, so I will surely update you all on here as I buy new things and will share my opinion, I would love to make videos on youtube too but I dont know, I think Im still too shy for that. I also love photography, Im not very good so I hope to get more practice with that soon and become better with it. I also have a huge book collection, it saddens me I havent had the time to read as much anymore, hopefully when things settle down more I can though. Also lately I am completely addicted to The Vampire Diaries, super excited for season 3 to start this thursday! So thats pretty wekk an overview of what sort of topics to expect from this blog, and hopefully you all will enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment