Wednesday 2 January 2013

New Year, new blog!

Hello there, long time no see. I have been VERY neglectful of this blog and I had been thinking about it a lot lately and wanted to get back into. When I first started this blog it was meant to be basically make-up and beauty related because those re someof my major interests, however I just couldn't seem to get into writing about it on a regular basis which is why this palce kind of died. I didn't want to go through making a whole new blog so I am taking this same one and its going to be more of a "my life" sort of blog, I'll still be writing about beauty and make-up because I do love it and its largely in my life, however I want to write about many more topics that are relevant in my daily life, other things I love and enjoy as well as just some posts about feelings/venting and anything else that I have an urge to share. So thank you for reading and I do hope you enjoy, and now onto my first real topic for the new year, and how fitting my New Years resolutions.
 
These are what I have decided upon as my " New Years Resolutions". I have that in quotatins because when I think of people who talk about thier resolutions they usually have a huge unrealistic list of things they know will never get done, I myself am guilty of doing this before too. This year I wanted to actually work on making a lot of changes in my life, so therefore I'll be calling them my resolutions for lack of better wording I suppose.
 
Get into better shape. I have been very neglectful lately with healthy eating habbits and exercising on a regular babis. I'm not "dieting" I want to work on making better decisions on a daily basis, I don't plan on completely cutting out anything bad from my diet, been there, done that didn't work. I do really well a few weeks makybe even months and then I just get tired of "wanting" certain foods. This year I want to actively try and make healthier choices and if some evening I get a craving for sweets or an unhealthy snack and not deprive myself, I know this will keep me on track more. I use to aslo be really good with working out 3-4 times a week, Ive done bootcamps before and just the gym as well and I feel so much better when I do that. I want to loose about 20-25 pounds but for me this time it isn't all about the number I want to feel healthier and lead a better lifestyle.


Work on my photogyaphy. My biggest passion if photography and one day I hope to be well enough established to have it as my career, but I know I have a long ways to go yet for that to happen. When I decided to take it seriously last year I had a decent amount of free time so I figured it was as good as time as any, and then I started a new job where I had a lot less time to devout to it. I've done a few shoots here and there and love landscape photography but I want to make it a point to elarn more about it this year and make more timeforit in general.


Become more organized around the home. I will admit I am a pack rat,I keep things because I might need/use them sometime in the future. I've always been like this but lately been getting better with it, I've already gotten rid of multiple garbage bags of stuff that I just plain and simple do not need and have many more yet to go. We have two back rooms and one is manily just all extra stuff there is no room for an my main goal is to have that all cleaned out. I keep my house very clean but want to have all the access clutter gone, it will make it look so much nicer and more spacious.
 
There you have it, my 3 resolutions for 2013. I want to make this year one of my best yet because 2012 wasn't all that great for me and a lot of the reasons for that are things I am able to change and work on so here is to a new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment